Twice inquired about being jealous
Now I would like to speak rationally, consistently.
- Do you know what jealousy means?
- Yes, a blind.
- Jealousy, not jalousie.
- Still, the same.
- Do you know what jealousy is?
- Yes, a gaol, this lousy gaol,
you insist on keeping yourself within.
- Do you intend: insects, lice?
- No, spiders. Spider’s web, hoary lace and arsenic.
The incestuous interchangeability
of arson and laceration
the single ray of light contemplates
through the spying network
of your cell.